Saturday, June 8, 2013

This is my life . . . . in pictures!

I've been reading my blogs, and I decided that perhaps I should share something a bit closer to ME.    If you have been reading my roll, or even do a quick glance or google search, you know that I am athletic, that I participate in races from 10ks to marathons to half iron distance triathlons, and possibly that I work in accounting.  And that's all well and good, because I love it - really, I do.  Not so much the swimming (or the accounting), but that's an entirely different post!  So I decided to post something a little more fun - a picture montage of some of my very favorite days, in no particular order - proof that I don't just TRI!  Enjoy :-)

We LOVE baseball! 
 
 
My nephew Nolan
 
 
White water rafting in Denali (Alaska)
 
 
Bogie Basketball
 
 
Cuddling with Zeus!
 
My sweet nephew Joey!
 
Exploring Key West
 
Did I mention that we LOVE baseball?
 
Fireworks on the beach
 
I am an Olympics addict

Fall fun at the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment